Thursday, May 8, 2008

Holiday Plan!!

Finally exam finish!!! Yeah!!
Alot thing will be happen!!
Alot thing happened!!
Thing that happened
I cut my hair
and its look weird and hardly to handle
espacially front hair,
it suppose be straigh
but my hair are belong to curve
and make me look abit stupid
but look nice in straigh hair...
sigh...better cut botak....




Anywhere...
I went for 2 movie
Iron Man and The Fobidden Kingdom
Both movie are OK for me
just a normal movie, nothing special....

Yup,the thing will be happen...
Im going to Redang for 3 day 2 night
at 12th May to 14th May
First my friend cheated at me said its 4 day 3 night
and I get cheated!!!
Because our course not having any trip like others....
so I joined Busness Admin course de....-.-
Another trip
Im going to Taman Negara for 3 day 2 night also
at 20th May to 22th May
This trip also joined with KTAR de "Turun Kampung"...-.-
Both trip are joined one....
Maybe not much fun,
cuz playing with unknow people...
very jealous other course la....
got their own trip....
never mind, cuz Im having a trip!!!
Nowaday, I feel abit easy tired
but not sleepy...
Hmm....hope not health problem before the trip...
anywhere, enjoy my holiday!!
will be updated after come back from Redang!!
and it my first time go there!!!

2 comments:

Joanne Kat said...

Taman Negara sure FUN!!!!
cuz got me and B2~~~~~~~~~~~

SkyKoe said...

ya meh...
see how la....