Sunday, August 31, 2008

Who's wrong?

This few day got lot thing happened and happy...
I should be write down every thing that happened...
but it was spoiled yesterday...
feel so sad and abit angry lo...
yesterday didn't sleep well too...
It was yesterday night, after I come back from working...
when I ready to sleep, then my friend call me to come celebrite birthday...
then ok lo, I come lo, so i though since is celebration,
then I ajak friends who live near lo, meria sikit ma, since long time no see each other...
then eat ah, chat ah, until 1.30am like that,
I look around some of my friends were abit tired,
so rushing my friend faster out the cake then all can balik rest,
and the shop just leave us, suppose be close...
then blah blah... everything over...okay all go back masing-masing lo...
then on the way back home, I felt abit tired,
then sms-ing to my friend chat-chat lo, wake up abit...
I just said tonite, got who who very tired, I was explaining why rushing...
then okay lo, he reply, ".....next time celebrite seprately"
alrdy see the word out like that...nothing can said lo...
of course he is not joking...
I was so stun...said this kind of word...so hurt leh...
okay fine...I just worrying friend's situation like that only...
and I was so tired, now said like this...walao lo...abit angry...
just want talk nice nice ma...
Maybe is my misbehavour,
okay if is my fault, I hereby said I'm VERY SORRY...
I dun want end with fighting...

No comments: