Monday, December 31, 2007

Final Count Down...

Last day for 2006, Woo... but have to went for class... after class dunno why, we went to Genting Klang have lunch? Dunno why so sunddenly??? but anyway I done a very gross thing!!! I ate the chicken chop then I puke out abit cause got bone insite, infront of them... oh my.... that was a very big puke and very gross, hope no one was saw it... Shh....Today I like totally a freak!!! =.= POOF..

Today I get 2 preseiii a lolipop and a gift....










very happy cuz my first present in chrismas in 2006 T.T Thx......

Since not going out,no activity,no countdown,cause of raining also,Boo.... this year not like previous year.... very quiet..Since no any activity, Stay at home eat my dinner alone.... My Dinner was nasi kuning with curry =.=



Anyway... New Year is coming.... I wish that everyone happy happy lo... then wish I sun sun lei lei,hope someday i get what i want!!!! CHEER 2008!!!!

1 comment:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

Lol u curi my lolipop.........