Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year Resolution

Today wake up,the first thing pop up in my mind is new year.... few more days is new year... I rewinded what i have done in this year and what i have been met problem before... Hmm... like that one year liao... the sad thing is I 1 year older again... the happy thing is new year is coming... forget the pass,welcome the new year.... I think i have to list my new year resolution for 2008.

1.More mature thinking...(I was thinking maybe was not suitable for me, cause I was appeal infront everyone with childish and joking around, but in other hand, I was 20 next year, already become an adult, not always fooling around anymore,and ya, I still can joking around for certain time for sure :).)
2.Dun addicted smoke and alcohol too much...(I have a friend who really love to drink,no matter what time what he think was drink,drink, and make me think he was really addicted for it,and one of my friend who was a non-smoker suddenly bcome a smoker, and this because influence of friends. Trust me friends do influence!!)
3.Be more happy...(Recently many thing that make me not very happy... and for sure, no matter what terrible happen to me, I have to face it!! Must be more happy than last year!!!)
4.More hardworking...(Mostly evryone will be lazy, for me I lazy on study but next year must more hardworking...no more lazyness.....)
5.For sure become more handsome... (hahaha)
6.Lastly Secret!! (High profile,only me know!!)


I think this is my new year resolution for 2008, Cheer!!!

No comments: