Monday, February 4, 2008

A"new" new year


Just wake up... hope dun fall asleep when driving...

New look of living room.

New look of Nini.

2 more day Chinese New year coming... kinda happy and unhappy abit... happy is can balik kampung take ang pao... unhappy is i will be boring...
Last week, busying clean up and dunno why my brother isit he rompak bank or kena toto, buy alot new year thing, is ok to buy some new year kuih ke, minuman ke, but he is buy furniture and make over the house, the furniture was bought last 2 year, and change it because the smell... duh... anywhere his money not mine.
Anywhere after few minit im going drive back to Penang lo... first time drive long way home... :\
Hereby wish my friend, my good friend, my best friend, my unknow friend Happy Chinese New Year may happiness come always...

No comments: