Monday, July 14, 2008

Things that happened

Yesterday de party was ok,
Prepare alot food...
goreng there goreng here,
but didn't eat any of it, expect a red egg.
good to gather back Miharja's friends
alot disappointed and tiredness...
like CT said "怎么长时间的休息,一时不能应付来,所以才那么累"
and somebody forget the promise :-\
eat,eat,talk,talk,
till 11pm, finish cleaning,
back SH home, wash the bekas,
at SH's house, I found a 体重计
I found out I'm only 55kg?
2 weeks before I 62kg, :-/
lost alot wieght or the machince rosak?
maybe keh...this few week not eat so much...
until 1am sleep at his house,
In the end...
I be maid rather be guest, hahaha...

Sleep till another day, 12pm wake up
bath then go Genting Klang,
with friends yam cha untill 3.30pm
back home...sleep awhile...
wake up...continue work...
Hmm...after this few day, I think no more activity jor...
Miss the busy day....

1 comment:

Emilio said...

Hi Seng yew, you've been mp3 tagged. read more at my blog.